Why Should You Use Higher Grounds Executive Coffee Service?
- We inventory coffee and supplies, as well as clean your equipment inside and out, on every visit to ensure you have everything you may need. Your job is to simply enjoy our great tasting coffee.
- Our coffee is always FRESH. It will be ground and packaged within the same week in which it is delivered.
- In addition to fresh coffee, we can provide K-Cups, hot chocolate, tea, Crystal Light, cups, condiments, creamers, syrups, paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, pretty much whatever you need
- If you have a special need, we will typically respond same day.
- Your purchase of coffee/service will enable us to continue to work with local and international benevolence and mission organizations, providing HOPE to those in need.
- As one of our valued church customers, at the beginning of each calendar quarter you will receive our "tithe" check equal to 10% of your purchases from the previous quarter. We recommend that this check be used for missions, benevolence or outreach as you see fit.
How Do You Get Started?
- Submit a Contact Us Online Request or call Linda at 405-830-8869 or Ken at 405-562-3136. We will assess your needs and prepare a proposal for your approval
- We will provide samples of our various coffees for you to taste to make the best decision of what matches your church's needs
- We deliver the needed equipment, coffee and condiments
- You begin enjoying